Skip to main content

Tweaks

EXPRESSions on Air
I am desperate!  So I'm turning my  blog tweaking skills into cash!  You name the price!  Yep, seriously.  Seriously?  I just said seriously.  Piso!  Nah, c'mon man!  Seriously, a blog tweak for one peso?

I can't code a blog layout from the ground up but I could pick a layout for you and tweak it here and there.  You know those pesky lines of codes you dreadfully hate, I can manage.  Why?  Because I care!  I care about your Blogger blog looking ambushed by ads and buttons and links and banners and all that stuff that makes me and other readers want to leave your blog right away!

EXPRESSions on Air Sample Blog
You see I'm particular about a lot of things like:  typography, width, header, logo and the like.  I don't like pop-ups, screaming ads, deceiving ads and photos that are not aligned well in a post, like they were just plastered there for no reason whatsoever!

Since I have this handful of skill and I have these handful of items that I need want:  speakers, Crocs, G-shock and a printer I might as well convert this skill into hard, cold cash!  Hey, at least I'm being honest here.  For how much?  Well, I'll let you decided that.  In other words, whatever you can afford.  Let's talk!

To the left you see the current blog of Airphil Express and below is a sample blog tweak.  Here are some of the tweaks.

Theme

It's obvious that I totally changed the theme.  There's a lot of theme resources for Blogger blogs.  Blogger Templates, Dzignine, Lite Themes and Best Theme to name a few.  Choosing a theme is important and crucial.

Gadgets

I also added a bunch of new gadgets compared to the current blog.  Recently on Twitter, a Facebook fan page the recent comments section.

Lightbox

I love using lightbox on images.  It allows you to view and zoom the image without leaving the page.  Try clicking on the image and you'll see what I mean.

DISQUS

I'm not a fan of the current blogger comment system.  So I installed a sample DISQUS comment system.  You can reply directly from a comment and you can also tweet or share your comments on Twitter or Facebook.

Header

I love typography and I love making typographic headers.  I'm using Bello for the header for the sample blog.

Social

Last but not certainly least, social bookmarking and sharing.  For this sample blog I only included share on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus One.

So these are the basic rundown of the sample tweaks I made.  I can guide you and give you choices on plugins, themes and whatnot.  You can make me rich happy!


Comments

  1. Hey this is nice! I know a lot of blogspot bloggers who might be interested. =)

    By the way, I'm liking your blog! Did you do the cartoon up top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch! I wish I did, but nah.  Say, are you open for some freelance work?  I tried doing it on my own but failed (new post).  Thanks for dropping by though.  Love your works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmm.... I'm currently not accepting new work eh. Super full sked na. >_< But thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Symbolism

Philippine Flag Symbolism Let's be honest now.  How many of you did not know behind the symbols of our national flag?  Just so you know, it is a fact that everybody lies.  Anyway, probably you are wondering why I am posting in such a nationalistic tone when independence day was almost three months behind?  Well, that makes us both.  A thought just struck me when I saw the commercial segment of Juan Time in discovery channel.

Tourism

Pilipinas Tara Na! Logo The Department of Tourism just launched the updated, expanded and probably more polished version of the 2004's tourism campaign, Biyahe Tayo (Let's Travel). Recorded by 57 of the country’s leading musical artists and entertainment personalities, the music video is just the first of three installments of songs and videos under this current campaign. While the video was mostly welcomed by most netizens, I know find myself (again) in an odd position. I expected more than a remake or a polish of an old campaign. After all the brouhaha of Pilipinas Kay Ganda and the hooplah of the current logo which looked like Batibot, I was still hoping they could somehow pulled it off. Something creative, new and innovative. Don't Get Me Wrong Before you stone me with Pan de Sal, I just want to make it clear that the video was good. Really! If you try to separate the video and the song from the campaign and it's horrible Batibot logo, it would reall

looloo

Discover places you'll love! Rating: ★★★★☆ looloo is a must-have app for anyone who wants to explore Metro Manila and visit all of its best places! It's the best app for foodies, spa junkies, nightlife lovers - anyone who loves going out!  When this was announced some time last year by the same guys that brought you TrafficDito (I think), my interest died down when I read the line "who wants to explore Metro Manila".  Why?  Because I am not based in Makati anymore and I thought I could not use it.  I told myself though maybe I should try it but never really came to the point of tapping the FREE button to install the app.