Projects

Mar 28, 2011

I love taking side projects especially for Bible-believing churches.  I think I should start a section to showcase these projects but for now here are some of my favorites.  I'm currently available for side projects including blog tweaking.  All of these projects so far are for free (especially for churches).  Another thing is that I don't really know how to put a price mainly because I'm an amateur.  This is just a hobby while trying also to help others at the same time.  You can contact me at emigrino83@yahoo.com or you can use my savvy contact form here.

SSBC 2011 Calendar

SSBC 2011 Calendar Print

SSBC Homecoming and Bible Conference Web Banner

SSBC Homecoming and Bible Conference 2010 Banner

SSBC Homecoming and Bible Conference 2010 Tarpaulin

Redesigned Bohol Sunday Post Logo

Cake Garden Bakeshop Logo

Leah O. Migriño Business Card

A Personal Logo



Leave your comment