If you look that the Archives carefully, you'll notice that this is the very first post title that would probably make sense to you. Yes, last year I decided I am ending my one-word post titles. Twenty Twelve was a year of milestones. It was a year of change but it was also a year of recollection, reconnection and re-evaluation.
Perhaps the biggest change was my relocation from Kalibo back to Bohol. Don't get me wrong, Kalibo is such a wonderful town and Boracay is just a few hours away. However, the journey back to Bohol is imminent. Cake Garden last year was gaining a lot of attention through its website and Facebook page.
|Fine Quality Cakes & Pastries|
Cake Garden is a family effort with Mum's leadership and passion. She loves her product top-notch while still maintaining a friendly price for consumers. On my end, I chose the layout of the gallery site, I shot all the photos and processed them, made the flyers and designed the logo. Yes, all of us has a part in this endeavour. Twenty Twelve gave us an insight on how we can improve in the years to come. This year, we hope to give our customers a little lot better than last year.
Before beginning to bake, read the recipe through and note plan ahead. — Rose Levy Beranbaum
Another significant milestone is joining the Basic Volunteer Nurse program at Ramiro Community Hospital. We are one of the fewest batch numbering only Twelve, which was suffice to say that we call ourselves BVN Twelve.
I say, as a group we do compliment each other, we laugh hard when we need to and we work hard on the floors.
Bahalag stipen ra. .ang smile ug thank you sa patient nga ato gservan is worthless. . .hehehe we learn nka.tabang pajud ta. .hehehehe — Sugar
He meant it's worth it.
We always try our best as a family to be together during December and last year was something special. We conquered a cave in Danao and it was quite and experience.
We're a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another’s desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. — Erma Bombeck
It was a reminder that family is everything. No matter how down you are, there is always the family at your back. It was also a blessing that at least at the end of Twenty Twelve we can read several chapters from the Bible together and not just via Skype.
- I am turning Thirty this year.
- I no longer have the pleasure of listening to any kind of music whatsoever when I hit the sack.
- If you're unsure of the content you are about to post on Facebook or Twitter, don't post it.
- Silence is deafening.
- If you can do it now, do it now.
- Don't be stupid, don't do anything stupid or think anything stupid.
- We don't need time machines to travel back in time. Sometimes all we need is a scent, a song or an app.
- The internet can wait. — SENORICA
- If you find something interesting, jot it down or any way you can save it for future use.
- Not all those who wander are lost.
- Thing that are different are not the same.
- Know how to use and what to post on Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram.
- Don't be reckless with other people's hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours. — SUNSCREEN
This post may be tad late for a year in review, but may you have a Happy and Blessed new year! Don't worry about the future. Or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.